1. Look for duplicates and if found duplicates in that case strategy changes from reporting to appending information on the already reported bug. This enhances the importance of the bug that is reported and ensures the management has lesser time dealing with duplicates during triage. This is a way of respecting the time of your audience.
2. Check for meaningfulness of entries present in all Elements of the bug report .
3. Try modeling as different audience and ask if the bug report is really useful to them by understanding their expectations from bug report. Audience includes programmer, co testers, Test/Dev/Product Manager/Customers
4. Need to make a list of mistakes commited in the past with bug reporting and run it through the report so that those mistakes are not made again
5. Check for attachments (screenshot, video, log files), their sizes and relevancy to the context which would help in understanding bug report more easilly and clearly.
6. Save a copy of your bug report in MS Word or other editors as everyone knows bug tracking systems, crash, too and in that case saves the time
7. Finding bugs in the bug report and fix them