1. Prerequisite: SharePoint 2010 Enterprise and Visio 2010
2. In order to turn on Visio Service, go to “Manage Site Features” within Site Settings.
3. Activate “SharePoint Server Enterprise Site Features” if not already activated.
4. Now go to the Document Library which will host the Visio files to be available over browser.
5. Open the Advanced Settings of the Document Library.
6. Choose “Open in the Browser” option for “Opening document in the Browser”
7. Once Visio file is created it now needs to be uploaded onto our library with proper file type.
8. Choose “Save As” and provide the URL of the site and then select the document library where the file needs to be uploaded.
9. Type in an appropriate name for the file and select file type as “Web Drawing (*.vdw)”.
10. That’s it and you are ready to open your file within a browser.