Download a module form DotNetNuke site. To do so you have to register yourself at DNN site. Click on ´Download’ icon after you logged in to the site. Download a module from DotNetNuke project panel. Make sure you have downloaded the install category of the particular module. The result of the download is a zip file, do not unzip the file.
Now open your site with host account and follow the steps described below.
Click on ´Module Definitions’ link under ´Host’ tab.
2. Go to Module Definitions menu and click on ´Install Module’.
3. Click on ´Browse’ button and select the downloaded zip file (The one you downloaded from DNN site) and 4. press button ´Next’
4. The next page will open with ´Package Information’ read it carefully and press ´Next’ button.
5. This it will show you ´Release information’, press ´Next’ button.
6. Next page will show you the review license; accept the license by checking on the ´Accept license?’ check box. Then press ´Next’ button.
7. Then application will process the module and give ´Package Installation Report’ as ´Installation successful’.
8. Click on ´Return’ to get back to the ´Module Definitions’ page where you can find the module name is listed in the list of module.
These are the installation steps for DNN 5.1.0 version