A site can be generated quickly by using “FileMaker PHP Site Assistant”. It automatically creates a series of PHP pages. The PHP Site Assistant is included in FileMaker Server 9 and its advanced version.
Steps for creating a Website
1. First check the option “custom web publishing with php” must be enabled. It is in the server Configuration –> Web Publishing –> PHP
2. Database must have “fmphp” extended privilege.
3. Upload the database in server.
4. Open “FileMaker PHP Site Assistant” using link http://<Server host name or IP address>/tools for example http://192.168.10.183:16000/tools
5. Click on start php site assitant. It uses a wizard like interface.
6. Give name of site, choose database, layout, profile and theme.
7. Then click on generate site.