Sometime we need to change the SVN credentials for the repository which we have already saved to avoid the annoying prompts coming again and again. For doing the same we do not have any option to do it in UI in Eclipse. We have to manually delete the cache.
1) Close all the open instances or servoy.
2) Open RUN (Windows + R).
3) Type “%APPDATA%\Subversion\auth” without quote and press enter. You can also reach here through this path “C:\Users\computer_name>\AppData\Roaming\Subversion\auth”.
4) Remove / Delete the “auth” folder if you want to delete all the SVN credentials used in any SVN installed in servoy. If you want to remove a particular instance or set of credentials you have to open the “Simple.svn” folder and you have to open the files individually in text editor, locate the particular credentials by username and delete that particular file.
5) Start the servoy Developer and do an sync, it will start to prompt again for Username and Password.
MAC AND LINUX :
1) Goto “~/.subversion/auth” and repeat the same procedure as above to clear the cache.